Friday, April 15, 2011

Uggg

I've been slacking :( and im sorry lol. I've been busy just not on the blog lol. I've been doing alot of work on my website like working on the fish game profile pages and starting another new project. I'm currently working on a texting app called Web2SMS. Basically it Leta people log into my website and then send and revive texts on it. Usisng an app that I'm working on with app inventor. What will happen is they will download the app and make an account. Then whenever the app is running in the foreground it will upload any incomming text to the site on the users profile page. Then from there they will be able to send a reply or new message to someone. It will relay that message from the site to their phone and send it out on it's way. It's pretty crazy lol. But I can't wait to get it out on the market. Hopefully soon. So see you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment