Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ive been thinking bout my mmorpg app...

And I know I have been putting it off alot lately. But I've been thinking alot about it these past few days and I think I may have come up with an idea. Im gonna do a few more things to it then try and release it on time. And now here is the catch. At first it will be completely free. Download, registration, and playing will all be completely free. All I ask in return will be some feedback. Looking for ideas, peoples feelings on the app and some motivation. Then after a while, roughly a month, im going to change up the registration so you will have to purchase a key for $0.99 using paypal. But everybody that downloads and registers before I make that change will be able to keep using the app for free and will not loose any of there game progress. Im doing this in hopes it will motivate me to work more on the app and get the ball rolling a bit with it. Hopefully it will work, fingers crossed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment