Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Still working on my site

I think i can honestly say that the $10.56 investment I made last year and this year is honestly one of the best i could ever have made. That investment is my website. http://cmoney12051.com I know i hear a lot of bad stuff about GoDaddy but honestly i have no real problems with them. I mean i pay basically $10.50 a for a years worth of hosting, a free email for my domain, and of course the domain name. All for a whole year. then the next year i just pay the $10.50 again and I'm all set. Only thing that kinda sucks is the mandatory ads that they out on the page, but oh well. I mean they give away a lot so i guess i can kinda expect something. Anyway i love it. I can seriously spend hours a day just doing improvements/adding stuff to it. Like my most recent project is this App Repo. I know there are a lot of them out there, but i just want to make my own. I don't care if no one ever uses it, i just wanted to make my own. And i am well on my way. Today i added comments to the app pages, and a share on Facebook button for people who are vising the apps page. I plan on adding auto qr creation as well. So if you get a chance, head over to my site and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment