Friday, March 4, 2011

Killzone 3 and new app ideas

First off, killzone 3. That game is amazing!  I just got it last night on a whim, and let me tell you I am extremely impressed. I have played both killzone and killzone 2. They where both great and this third one just keeps getting better. Im not going to spoil it but its a great game that everyone should play. If you like these kind of shooting games lol. Now onto the new android app ideas. I know I have kinda been putting the mmorpg on the back burner but I don't want to rush it and I just want to make it awesome. So all good things take time, just hang in there. So one new app im working on is a bank checking account app and the other is kinda a secret surprise one. But they will both be great. Im excited for both. They should be done by next week hopefully. Maybe by then I would motivated enough to work on the mmorpg. See you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment