Sunday, March 6, 2011

Started working on my no so secret project....

In my last post I talked about working on a secret project and working on my bank checking app. Well I started on the secret project. And it is an app for a website community about sonic satam. Those who are unfamiliar with that should check out the site http://sonicsatam.com its a fan community for the long since stopped show sonic the hedgehog. Commonly refered to as sonic satam. The app is on their site and in the market under FUS - Sonic Satam. Go check it out. Im still working on it and have a list of improvements for it.

As for the checking app, well I did a bit of work with it but not much. When I finnish the satam app ill get to it, then hopefully my mmorpg app.

Also I beat killzone 3 last night. Great game, can't wait till killzone 4 lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment